JMS Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knights of the Old Republic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{JMS}_Kaiser
Private
Private
{JMS}_Kaiser

Number of posts : 40
Time Zone : GMT
Progression To Next Rank/Promotion :
Knights of the Old Republic Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Knights of the Old Republic Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-03

Knights of the Old Republic Empty
PostSubject: Knights of the Old Republic   Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 5:05 am

This is just a continuation of the thread on the old forums, so let's carry on from where we left off!

You really gotta think God what were Bioware thinking trying to inject that bit of emotion into the game, gone over to the dark side, life sucks, wah wah wah, sod it, here's a lightsaber up your ass.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Cubsdude
Private
Private
Darth_Cubsdude

Number of posts : 34
Time Zone : EST
Knights of the Old Republic Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Knights of the Old Republic Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Old Republic   Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 11:16 am

I think it was an excellent game. The only problems I thought was that Taris was a little boring, maybe, because you started out as a non-jedi. I also would have liked it if you could level up your attributes more often too. They should have made Bastilla as hot as the one on the cover too, =P
Back to top Go down
{JMS}_Kaiser
Private
Private
{JMS}_Kaiser

Number of posts : 40
Time Zone : GMT

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Old Republic   Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 11:30 am

Good point about Taris, I must admit, it was a bit of a boring patch after SPOILER: The attack on the Republic ship, which had been quite fast paced and exciting:END SPOILER

Once you became a Jedi though I kind of just started spamming force lightning and letting Manderous take all the damage while I lightning'd them....

king
Back to top Go down
{JMS}_Commando
Private
Private
{JMS}_Commando

Number of posts : 19
Time Zone : Melbourne Australia +10Hours
Field of Expertise : Battlefield Tactics
Division : SWBF 1 & SWBF 2

Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Old Republic   Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 6:52 pm

I Love It, Thy Could have done more though to make it even more amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Old Republic   Knights of the Old Republic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights of the Old Republic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JMS Clan Forums :: Game Zone :: Star Wars Games-
Jump to: